I have been taking part in the City and Guilds 7407 teacher training course, both Stage 1 and 2. I have listed the modules below and added a few of the documents I produced at the bottom, so long as they do not break any confidentiality issues.
Stage 1 (September 2004 - December 2004)
- 101: Assess Learner’s Needs;
- 102: Session plan and teaching;
- 103: Teaching and learning activities;
- 104: Select Resources;
- 105: Learner Support;
- 106: Assessment;
- 107: Professional Development;
- 108: Observe a Teacher;
Stage 2 (January 2005 - June 2005)
- 109: Identify and Assess Learners’ Needs;
- 110: Plan and Manage the Learning Process;
- 111: Use techniques and develop learning;
- 112: Principles of learning;
- 113: Communication Seminar Paper;
- 114: Develop resources;
- 115: Support and Guidance;
- 116: Assessment;
- 117: Educational Issues - Teaching Assistants;
- 118: Professional Development.
For those like me, I found it difficult to write in many of the forms provided. As such I converted most back into computer documents to make it easier for me to edit. I have provided them below for others to use.